Friday, August 24, 2007

Memories!!!

This issue will be of the "thousand word" variety. A short narration for each photo.



The bride gathering her thoughts
as the paparazzi gather. She was ever so calm
throughout the day, gracious in her beauty and
gentle in her approach.


The Bride models her, ever so awesome,
dress at the dinner in Springville.



Harbingers of the future? Each of our nine
grandchildren gather round Jesse and Carly on
the steps of the Salt Lake City Temple. It was
a dreamworthy day.



The bride and groom pose as they await
their guests in San Antonio. Take your
breath away.



Jesse and Carly. Of course we had
to have a 2nd wedding dress to meet
friends and family in San Antonio.
In all candor, she was incredible in
this dress. The seamstress at
Nordstroms in Orem is an angel.



Steve and Wendy Fitzer's garden
in San Antonio was never so incredible.


Sometimes, the pictures say it all.



The reception at the Fitzers was elegant.
They were the perfect hosts. Thank you so much.




The Fitzer residence in Shavano, TX. (it
is gorgeous.)



Of course, no visit to San Antonio would
be complete without a visit to "The Alamo".



New Family!!! Wendy, Steve and Andrea
Fitzer pose on the River Walk in San Antonio.
They were amazing hosts.

2 comments:

Carly & Jesse said...

Love it Daddy!! I sure am glad you guys came to San Antonio! I would love it if you could email me the pictures from in San Antonio... I don't have any! You guys are the best! I miss you TONS!! Give my Momma a kiss for me!!

Kristy said...

Great Pictures! Wish I was there. Holy house!