Sunday, August 26, 2007

What does it mean to be Tagged.

Let's everybody understand that my answers might require some explanation, however....


A- Attached or single: Attached, firstly to Gerry, next to my children.
B- Best Friend: The correct answer is Gerry, however, I like many people and have many "best friends".
C- Cake or Pie: Hmm. Dodi's Chocolate Cake is awfully fine but Rhubarb Pie mm mm(made by Ger.) absolutely easy decision. Her pastry is the BOMB. Didn't get even one this year.
D- Day of choice: Love Fridays but favorite day is actually Sunday evenings. Please keep them free of other stuff and make them a family time.
E- Essential Item: Pitching Wedge and least essential is a GPS.
F- Favorite Color: Green, how many shades of Green did God create.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Great for sticking on windows. Lousy to leave in the car in a heat wave.
H- Hometown: Will it change in the next year?
I- Indulgence(s): How many golf shirts does a guy need.
J- January or July: January usually offers a golf trip but July offers permanent nice weather. July for sure!
K- Kids: 5, each special and each my fave., but you already knew that.
L- Life is Incomplete Without: Have to agree - Family and dare I say, golf.
M- Marriage Date: September 27, 1972. It snowed all the way to Cardston.
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters, 1 half-brother and 1 half-sister (deceased). Good friends.
O- Oranges or Apples: Mandarin and Gala.
P- Phobias or Fears: Can make myself physically ill thinking about being in a cave or other enclosed space.
Q- Quote(s):

"Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God." Joseph Smith (smart man)


R- Reason To Smile: watching my wife enjoy a funny show.
S- Season: Fall, always has been, crisp, beautiful days.
T- Tag Three: Erin C. (Mama C.), Carly and Jadi. Add Jenn just for good measure. Oh heck, if anybody wants in, go ahead.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Would rather read than do almost anything else. (not quite anything ;).
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I hope that I can apologize to Murphy in Heaven. Bring on a good rib steak.
W- Worst Habit: I would have made a great cow as I love to graze.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Keep me covered with the lead apron, please.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Best meal of the year is creamed vegetables. Maybe a rib roast, good buns, I'm getting hungry. What time is supper?
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio, just like Kristy.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Maybe you will be happier dealing with Jenn's new blog. Thanks for completing the "tag".