Saturday, January 26, 2008

Clare - Saturday January 26

Once again, I would refer to Spencer and Jadi's Blog, which you can access by just clicking on the colored names.
I expect that we will have many ups and downs over the coming days and weeks. It is our intent to hang onto every bit of positive information that comes our way. Each day that this little princess fights through is a positive sign. The road is, however, significantly uphill. Having said that, Clare is blessed with the best parents possible. Spencer is an eternal optimist, he has buckets of patience and everyone in his presence is made happy. Jadi is not only a teacher by training but one by vocation as well. She is a brilliant individual and we know that Jadi will ensure that Clare will have every possible opportunity to develop.
We don't have any idea why Clare has sufffered so much. The medical personnel are clearly perplexed, they are all striving to find answers to provide treatment options and I admire their efforts.
We are overwhelmed with the kindness of people. Thank you.
On a personal note, I love my family, am grateful for each one of them, admire their genuine love for each other and am honored to see their desires to support Jadi, Spencer, Anna, Cooper and Clare. My heart has been broken, yet I have every belief that we will all be made better by knowing little Clare Jackson.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks for your words, Dad.

Carly & Jesse said...

Love you too Daddy!

ehjenn said...

I love you pops. You are so smart a man. Your words always so touching. We will learn so much from this sweet young spirit and who better to deal than Spence and Jadi. So true. Love to all.

The Five Jacksons said...

Can't sleep again, so I've been up reading Blogs. Thank you for your words. They touch my heart and let's me know Heavenly Father blesses me through the love of others!
We love and appreciate you both so much. Thank you for all you are doing for us!
Love, Jadi