Friday, March 9, 2007

BBllooggiinngg

This is a wonderful way to share information. We extend a welcome to new Bloggers, the Craigs and to Ashley and Trevor. This, then, adds a whole new dimension of LINKS to pick and choose from, new friends and new family. (Make sure you try the mini golf on ours.)

This has been a very different week. Without going into a whole lot of detail, we are facing some of those life-changing experiences. They are self-imposed, exciting and scary. You will hear much more in the next few weeks as I figure out how to verbalize them. Opportunities abound!!

I have worked every day for the past few weeks. Some days with a little less pressure. I have covered off the southern part of the province a couple of times and will head out to Medicine Hat in the morning to do about 1 - 2 hours worth of work. Oh well, that will give us the opportunity to swing back through Lethbridge/Raymond and see the kids. Gerry will travel with me to keep me company.

I checked my calendar and noticed that I have a speaking assignment in the North Calgary Stake on Sunday, so will use the drive time as an opportunity to get my thoughts together. I have assignments to 6 Stake conferences in the next couple of months and will enjoy teaching and encouraging the members to lengthen their strides relative to missionary work.

Soon there will be relief, as we are anxiously looking forward to 2 + weeks in Hawaii. Gerry is going to stay over and be a Granny Nanny to the Brewerton's for a few extra days. 7 more sleeps. (That is actually not true as I likely won't sleep much the night before we go.) We are looking forward to hosting son Andrew and the Brewerton Family at our secret little haunt on Kauai.

Love to all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so excited for Hawaii!!!!

Carly & Jesse said...

I am so excited that you guys all are going to Hawaii! Kristy you and your family deserve it! and so do you pops! I love you guys SO much! and really wish I could come... I will just have to make the best out of Moab!