Friday, February 23, 2007

Organized Chaos

9:15 p.m., 5 grand children up, 2 x 10 month old twin grand sons with a slight stomach flu, 8 month old grandson with advanced climbing skills all over the house, frequent falls but no fear, 3 year old grand daughter and 4 1/2 year old doing laps in front of me, 24 year old son here with a female guest, (I don't know if she's impressed.) I'm sorry, did I say organized? I should say that the other son, the 30 year old one knows that Grandpa is affected by lots of noise, therefore he will do his best to elevate noise levels just to get a rise out of the old man. Parents of the twins are busy cleaning up, I think every blanket in the house has been through the washer/dryer in the past 48 hours.

Just a quiet Friday night. I love it!!

2 comments:

Carly & Jesse said...

I wish I was there to add to the noise level! I miss all the craziness of our house! I love you daddy!

Kristy said...

Parents of twins now sick. Fortunately we know where to throw up. Miss you. Thanks again for all the yummy sushi. 25 more days!!