Sunday, February 4, 2007

Ya Gotta Start Somewhere!!


Why didn't somebody tell me that you can't go backwards? It would have saved some time by not having to repeat myself. Taking the cue from our children, we will attempt to set up a blog that will give our friends and family the opportunity to stay in touch.

This BlOG (now whoever came up with that name?) will generally be written by me, Pops, with the odd comment from She Who Fulfills Me. We will actually celebrate 35 years of generally wedded bliss late in 2007 and consider ourselves BFF, in the very real sense.

What I will hope to accomplish by this BLOG will be to share important moments, humorous incidents and whatever slips into my generally vacuous cranial cavity. Family will be paramount and you will likely read more about grandchilren's foibles and kids activities than you might wish, but enjoy it please.

We have 5 children; 3 married, leaving, oh well you do the math. Current count is 9 grand children but we expect many more. We enjoy having any of them and all of them with us. Our home can become Grand Central Station in a hurry and the seemingly favorite place to play (read that as noisy) is very close to Grandpa's chair. You'll hear more about that later.

Well enjoy. This BLOG (there it is again) is intended for family and friends. It is not intended for bigots, critics or thrill seekers. We'll get back to you soon.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hooray!! How fun that you are a blogger. We need to get the rest of the family on now. I think you're cute.

Carly & Jesse said...

Oh Daddy!! how fun! I love blogging! Even though you have a blog now and I can read about your daily activities I still expect phone calls! Just kidding I know you will still call! Miss you SO much and love you even more!